Sunday 25 November 2012

Look before you leap!


When journalism MA student Antonia Molloy interviewed me recently it turned out to be a bit more than I bargained for. Not the typical list of standard questions sent by email but a rather soul-searching forty minutes on Skype. I think she's shown great insight in her write-up. Hop on over to her blog and have a read of One Man; Two Men. In the meantime I'm going to check myself in for therapy!

http://antoniamolloyblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/one-man-two-men/ 

If you've enjoyed reading Ruby's blog then please sign up to Ruby's News for freebies, advance review copies of upcoming novels and occasional updates. Thanks! 

4 comments:

  1. Having spoken to you on more than one occassion I refute the 'ever-so-slightly high-pitched voice'. As for the rest...

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you, B (he said in a manly voice).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! Yeah, Antonia's questions were probing and I discovered some things about myself ;-)

      Delete